Our range of services ‘the Five Pillars' are outlined below, along with some highlights from the most recent independent evaluation of our work:
- Sports: Boxing and other martial arts training and competition. 85% of young people were drawn to the project due to the offer of free boxing and martial arts training.
- Education: Formal and extra-curricular education programmes. 73% of those not in education, employment or training (NEET) progressed into education, training or employment.
- Employability: Access to the formal work market via training internships and job placements. 93% of NEETs on intensive programmes progressed on to education, employment or training.
- Support Services: targeted referral and mentoring support. 94% of Support Services mentees feel more confident and ambitious.
- Youth Leadership: Building youth leaders via participation in the Youth Council. 91% of the Youth Council feel that they make a real difference to FFP.
Since 2011 we've been training organisations from around the world in what we do so they can apply it to their own communities, and 2014 will mark the start of a similar programme in the UK, as we begin to train organisations serving young people in the most deprived areas up and down the country.