Located at St. Mark's Church, Silvertown, which was built between 1861 and 1862 after local clergy appealed through the columns of The Times for funds to provide an architectural, as well as spiritual, beacon for the area. In more recent times it has become an authentic London music hall drawing regular crowds of enthusiasts. It is also open to groups and parties for functions such as weddings, civil partnership ceremonies, and formal receptions.
For more information please visit their website
OPENING HOURS MON-FRI 10am-5pm
Telephone: 020 7511 6655
Fax: 020 7476 6333
443, North Woolwich Road, Silvertown, E16 2DA